Tuesday, October 14, 2008
My Hickey
On Sunday, Jon was home teaching and I was trying to get some lunch for the girls. Spencer was also hungry and so he was being fussy. So I picked him up and put him in my handy new sling. He was quite content to sit there and watch me make lunch for the girls. I had one of my arms in front of him though, so he didn't try jumping out. And since he was hungry, he started sucking on it. I didn't really mind because I didn't think that he was sucking very hard. Well, I got the girls' lunch to them and then I fed Spencer. After that I sat down with the girls, and I was like - What happened to my arm? I showed this red mark to Savannah and she told me that it was a mosquito bite. I told her that I didn't think so, because it didn't have a bump and it didn't itch. She informed me that it would itch later. She thinks that she's pretty smart. Anyways, it wasn't until that night that I realized that it looked more like a bruise and then it dawned on me - Spencer gave me a hickey! Nice job! I thought that it was pretty funny. Sorry that I don't have a picture of it, but it's pretty much cleared up now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahaha!!! That's hilarious!
lol! I love Savanna's comment, "It will itch later." :)
SLINGS ROCK!
Post a Comment