My kids always manage to rescue junk from the garbage can i have thrown away. I think they have a "Save the junk" radar! Even if I had it way down in the trash they find it. STINKERS!
She is SOOOOO big. I cant believe it! Hey, thanks for calling the other day....it was fun to catch up:) Its nice to talk to someone who knows exactly what we are going through!!!!!
3 comments:
My kids always manage to rescue junk from the garbage can i have thrown away. I think they have a "Save the junk" radar! Even if I had it way down in the trash they find it. STINKERS!
She is SOOOOO big. I cant believe it! Hey, thanks for calling the other day....it was fun to catch up:) Its nice to talk to someone who knows exactly what we are going through!!!!!
Do you guys have intarweb yet?
Post a Comment