Friday, July 13, 2007

Toilet Tales

Yesterday we spent a good amount of time in the bathroom trying to get Savannah potty trained. She is just so stubborn though. She would sit on the toilet for me, but she really knows how to hold it! We read books, colored pictures, and played with the blocks just so I could keep a close eye on her. We even ate a bunch of snacks and had drinks to help motivate Savannah, but it didn't seem to do much good. We're trying again today, but we've still been unsuccessful.

1 comment:

Kasey said...

I Kristy! I found you today and wanted to say hello. Also, we are potty training Kylee and the frist 2 days she did exactly what you discribed. It's no fun at all! It took me 10 months to train Todd. He was almost 4 and it was a nightmare! So, After 2 days of no pee pee on the potty for Kylee I quit and waited another 2 weeks. That for some un explained reason did the trick. She's doing pretty good. No accidents yesterday! Anyways, check us out anytime.
www.kaseyrocky.blogspot.com.
Your kids are really cute! Hope all is going well for you guys!
Kasey (Garlock) Turner =)