I am so proud of Savannah. She had such a rough time with swim lessons last week, but she has done so much better this week! She was not happy to go on Monday and not too excited to go on Tuesday, but Wednesday was great! She didn't cry at all and she went underwater over a dozen times!
Jumping in to her teacher.
Doing the Monkey Walk! ....Eating a cracker after lessons.
.
Showing me how she holds her breath!
She had come a long way in just the last few days and is excited to go back again!
2 comments:
Where did you get that CUTE swimsuit??
I got Savannah's suit at K-Mart. She loves it! But unfortunately the little skirt on it is starting to rip already. I need to try to fix it, but I can't say that I'm very good in the mending department.
Post a Comment