Monday, May 7, 2007

The New Do

Saturday night Jane took me to get my hair done. I was really quite nervous about the whole thing, so I ended up not doing anything too drastic to my hair. I did get it layered and had about 3 inches taken off in the back and a lot more taken off in the front. I also got some blonde highlights. So feel free to tell me if you like it or not. Maybe next time I'll be brave enough to have it cut short!
Before ------------------------------------------- After









4 comments:

Maria said...

I really like it Kristy! It's so cute! Have you ever had highlights before, or is this a first?

elizabeth said...

I really like your new hairdo. And it was way cute yesterday with the waves in it.

Anonymous said...

cute hair kristy!! i was really nervous when they cut my hair too, but now i love it! i've never had highlights though. do you like them?

Kristy said...

This is a first for the highlights! I do like them, but I'm still trying to get used to them. They are lots of fun though. Jon says that I have a surfer girl look going for me.