Friday, May 4, 2007

Movie Debut

The parent's of a good friend of mine made our wedding video. Her dad is also a fireman for the city of Mesa. His fire chief put him in charge of making some water safety commercials. So, Melanie and I get to star in one of their six commercials! We went today and strutted our stuff for about an hour and a half. Melanie did great! She was able to crawl over and stand up to the bucket of water that I was using to mop the floor. I must say that she was a natural, unlike myself. I was quite nervous. We didn't want Melanie to start crying when I had to scream her name, so we decided to call her Katelyn instead (which also happens to be my niece's name). But luckily they didn't have too many complaints about my poor acting abilities! The commercials are supposed to be finished by the end of next week. I assume that they will start showing them shortly after that. I was told that they will mainly air on Channel 11, which is the city of Mesa's channel. But there is a possibility that they will also air on other channels.