Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Chuckle Cheese

Last Friday, Jane took all of her grandkids to
Chuck E Cheese!

Savannah loves it there and Melanie had a lot of fun too! Savannah was always trying to play the driving games, even though she couldn't reach the peddles. Melanie just enjoyed all of the excitement and the pizza! Savannah got a little ring as one of her prizes. The ring is also a stamp. I told her that she could stamp on her hand, but by the time we got home she had stamped all over herself. My favorite was the stamp right on the end of her nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's classic!! I think I just threw away a pen with the same thing - a stamp on the end!! You think, "Oh what a great idea!" but then you realize it's a disaster in the making!! :)

I'm glad all she got was herself! I found Victoria walking around the house with JUST the stamp part of that pen... I think that was right before I threw it away! :)